Practical Subversion by Daniel Berlin ,. Garrett Rooney.
After a crash course on Subve Practical Subversion, Second Edition draws on the experience of its authors, Daniel Berlin and Garrett Rooneyboth Subversion project membersto guide you through a complete introduction to this popular code management solution. Youll want to pick up a copy of this book because it is The most up-to-date book on the popular Subversion version control system Authored by two Subversion project contributors More than a mere introduction, covering best practices, migration issues, and more effective versioning through tool integration Get A Copy.
Paperback , Second Edition , pages. Published December 1st by Apress first published November 17th More Details Original Title. Friend Reviews. To see what your friends thought of this book, please sign up.
Pragmatic Guide to Subversion
To ask other readers questions about Practical Subversion , please sign up. Lists with This Book. This book is not yet featured on Listopia. Community Reviews. Showing Rating details. All Languages.
Practical Subversion | Garrett Rooney | Apress
More filters. Sort order.
- Double Life (The Adventures of Josiah Jones Book 1)?
- Practical Subversion by Garrett Rooney!
- Manual of Leaf Architecture: Morphological Description and Categorization of Dicotyledonous and Net-Veined Monocotyledonous Angiosperms.
- The Autobiography of Malcolm X: As Told to Alex Haley.
- Principles and Practice of Multi-agent Systems: 13th International Conference, Prima 2010, Kolkata, India, November 12-15, 2010, Revised Selected Papers!
- A Helping Hand.
- Practical Subversion.
Tim Crews rated it liked it May 02, Julian Foad rated it liked it Oct 28, Tom rated it it was ok Jul 29, Karen McCool rated it really liked it Jun 29, Sean Carpenter rated it liked it Sep 30, Steve rated it really liked it Nov 05, Christos Kontas rated it really liked it Aug 19, Greg rated it it was ok Aug 29, Mike Bonar rated it it was ok Dec 02, Eric Barnes rated it it was ok Mar 16, Jan rated it did not like it Dec 30, Max Manders rated it really liked it Feb 28, Jascha rated it it was ok Sep 17, Lisa Hunt rated it liked it Jul 12, Jason Ray rated it did not like it Dec 11, Brian Jones added it Jun 04, Eugene added it Apr 22, Kev added it Jan 17, Jeff added it Sep 15, Jean-Sebastien Gelinas added it Apr 06, Ben added it Aug 31, Subversion started life as a command-line tool, but graphical clients are now extremely popular and can offer a lot of extra power.
For every task in Pragmatic Guide to Subversion , you get to see how to carry out the task via the regular command-line client as well as the TortoiseSVN graphical client for Windows, and the Cornerstone graphical client for Mac. For more information on the Pragmatic Guide Series , please see the faq. Mike has been using Subversion for more than eight years and he has watched it evolve from an excellent-but-niche tool to being an enterprise standard in version control.
Subscribe to RSS
Mike is the author of Pragmatic Version Control using Subversion. Skip to main content.
- Brandenburg Concerto No. 5: Allegro - Score.
- Practical Subversion by Garrett Rooney | Bieber Labs?
- Norms and Usage in Language History, 1600-1900: A sociolinguistic and comparative perspective?
- Convert to and from PDF;
- Proven Successes in Agricultural Development!
- Benjamin Franklin, Jonathan Edwards, and the Representation of American Culture.
- Practical Subversion by Daniel Berlin?
I agree. Pragmatic Guide to Subversion by Mike Mason. Pragmatic Guide to Subversion by Mike Mason Subversion is the most popular open-source version control system on the planet. You Might Also Like.
- Promise Me Tomorrow.
- A Short History of Nearly Everything.
- Mailing list archives.
- Documentation for developers;
Source code Errata Releases.