Journal RSS feed. Sign up for new issue notifications.
Optically Graded Ultra Dark Absorber for Visible and Near-infrared Wavelength Range
Through the modulation transfer function MTF calculation of GOLF, we found that the grating filter the phase steps of which have the width ratio of cuts off high spatial frequencies above the Nyquist frequency almost completely. To verify the theoretical development, we manufactured GOLF on a glass plate through semiconductor process and measured its MTF with an optical transfer function OTF measurement system. The measurement agrees with the calculation within measured spatial frequency range.
To find out more, see our Privacy and Cookies policy. Close this notification.
Japanese Journal of Applied Physics. Download Article PDF. Share this article. June 1, More information about this report can be viewed below. People and organizations associated with either the creation of this report or its content. Serving as both a federal and a state depository library, the UNT Libraries Government Documents Department maintains millions of items in a variety of formats.
- Algebraic Geometry — Open Problems: Proceedings of the Conference Held in Ravello, May 31 – June 5, 1982.
- Achieving near-perfect optical isolation using opto-mechanical transparency;
- Polymer Based Systems on Tissue Engineering, Replacement and Regeneration?
- Lectures in Structural Engineering Part I!
- Free Eye Exams, Prescription Eyeglasses & More! | Stanton Optical.
- Language and the Market Society: Critical Reflections on Discourse and Dominance (Routledge Critical Studies in Discourse).
- Have a Question??
Descriptive information to help identify this report. Follow the links below to find similar items on the Digital Library. This same technique may also reduce the fabrication cost of visible region optics with aspheric surfaces. Unique identifying numbers for this report in the Digital Library or other systems. Reports, articles and other documents harvested from the Office of Scientific and Technical Information. What responsibilities do I have when using this report?
Dates and time periods associated with this report.
- Truncated corner cubes with near-perfect retroreflection efficiency.;
- #2Sides: My Autobiography.
- Power Quality Enhancement Using Custom Power Devices.
- Carbon Nanotubes: Theoretical Concepts and Research Strategies for Engineers.
- Gran Telescopio CANARIAS?
Near perfect optics , report , June 1, ; Albuquerque, New Mexico. You Are Here: home unt libraries government documents department this report.
Why is optical alignment so important to optical system performance?
Showing of 26 pages in this report. Description This report discusses a novel fabrication process to produce nearly perfect optics. Physical Description 26 p. Who People and organizations associated with either the creation of this report or its content. Authors Goeke, R. Farnsworth, A. Neumann, C. Sweatt, W.
Warren, M. Weed, J. Sponsor United States. Department of Energy. Place of Publication: Albuquerque, New Mexico.