FLAME Vivekananda Library catalog › Details for: Television studies : The basics
You can go to cart and save for later there. Television Studies: The Basics. Average rating: 0 out of 5 stars, based on 0 reviews Write a review. Walmart Tell us if something is incorrect.
- Computing Methods in Applied Sciences and Engineering, 1977. Third International Symposium, December 5-9, 1977, IRIA LABORIA, Institut de Recherche d`Informatique ... in Physics) (English and French Edition).
- Collected Poems;
- Television Studies: The Basics – Bóksalan.
- Lecture notes. Medical microbiology and infection.
- The Cambridge Companion to the Fin de Siècle (Cambridge Companions to Literature).
Out of stock. Get In-Stock Alert.
Other Titles by Toby Miller
Delivery not available. Pickup not available. About This Item We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it. See our disclaimer. Topics covered include: broadcasting history and technology institutions and ownership genre and content audiences Complete with global case studies, questions for discussion, and suggestions for further reading, this is an invaluable and engaging resource for those interested in how to study television.
Specifications Series Title Basics. This gallery is dedicated to some of the best fiction and nonfiction portraying one of the greatest cities in the world. We Heart NYC!
Television Studies Basics by Toby Miller
Enjoy browsing these books on New York City. Don't let a few small mistakes erode the value of your growing book collection. Review these tips to help preserve the beauty of your books!
- Planet Entrepreneur: The World Entrepreneurship Forums Guide to Business Success Around the World.
- Other Titles by Toby Miller.
- Wanderlust (Dragonlance: The Meetings Sextet, Book 2).
- Gemstone Optical Properties From a Lapidarys Perspective [short article].
- Innovation Playbook: a Revolution in Business Excellence;
- Television Studies: The Basics - Semantic Scholar.
- Body Studies: The Basics - Niall Richardson, Adam Locks - Google книги.
What makes Biblio different? Facebook Instagram Twitter. Sign In Register Help Basket. Basket items. The web version works the same way as the app version.
Find the journals you like, create a custom Bookshelf, get ToCs and read the articles you want. Toggle navigation. Search this Guide Search. Television Studies: Finding books about Television This guide is an introduction to library and internet resources for Television Studies.
In the Library's collections Books about Television follow those on Radio in the stacks. Introductory reading s A companion to television by Janet Wasko, ed. B48 Finally, we have before us a first rate, and wide ranging volume that reframes television studies afresh, boldly synthesising debates in the humanities, cultural studies and social sciences C75 Tele-visions : an introduction to studying television by Glen Creeber, ed.
Filled with exciting, contemporary readings from top Canadian and American scholars, this comprehensive overview of critical perspectives in television studies tunes students in to the many economic, social, political, and technological influences that shape television production and consumption on both sides of the border.
Television studies : the basics by Toby Miller. Selected book titles To see what else is listed in the online catalog, do a subject search for " television. Pearson, eds. C85 H39