Afficher le menu. Mon compte Mon compte.
- Onboarding: How to Get Your New Employees Up to Speed in Half the Time!
- Experiments in Ethics (Flexner Lectures).
- Best Sellers.
- Reading Bernard Williams?
- Advanced Trigonometry (Dover Books on Mathematics)?
- Floodlights and Touchlines.
Milton Park, Abingdon, Oxon, New York - "Sport journalism" is a comprehensive guide to the principles and practice of this unique profession. Date de publication Cotes Sujets Journalisme Sport.
Join Kobo & start eReading today
Sports journalism : a multimedia primer. Floodlights and touchlines : a history of spectator sports.
Chargement des enrichissements We manage our taxes in the same manner as we manage our business — in a manner expected by our shareholders and consistent with our core values. Download our Tax Strategy. Download our Nobody Harmed brochure.
- Sobotta Atlas of Human Anatomy, Volume 1: Head, Neck, Upper Limb;
- Floodlights and Touchlines A History of Spectator Sport!
- Table of contents;
Groupwide job search. The winner will be announced on November Played in London: Charting the Heritage of a City at Play, by Simon Inglis English Heritage , in which the author combines his rich knowledge of sport and architecture in a fascinating and wonderfully illustrated history of sport in the capital through the places it has been played. Writer and documentary maker Bill Jones charts the brilliant, troubled and tragically short life of Olympic skating champion John Curry.
- Southside Kid (Southside Kid, Tales of Chicagos Southside Book 1).
- Two-Phase Flow, Boiling, and Condensation: In Conventional and Miniature Systems.
- How Science Works: Evaluating Evidence in Biology and Medicine;
- Best Sellers?
- Reward Yourself.
Run or Die, by Kilian Jornet Viking. The autobiography of Spanish endurance athlete and National Geographic Adventurer of the Year, Kilian Jornet, which began mountain hiking when he was only 18 months old and ultimately became the fastest person to run up and down Mt Kilimanjaro.