Sign In. Advanced Search.
Article Navigation. Close mobile search navigation Article Navigation.
Volume s Oxford Academic. Google Scholar. Cite Citation.
The generalized hypergeometric function as the Meijer G-function : Analysis
Permissions Icon Permissions. Article PDF first page preview.
- Economic Government of the EU: A Balance Sheet of New Modes of Policy Coordination.
- # (generalized hypergeometric functions should be implemented) – Sage.
- The Man-eaters of Eden: Life and Death in Kruger National Park.
- Navigation menu!
- The New Technical Trader;
Issue Section:. You do not currently have access to this article. Citations Publications citing this paper.
- On integral operator involving generalized hypergeometric function.
- Cancer Cell Signaling: Methods and Protocols (Methods in Molecular Biology Vol 218)?
- Machiavellian Intelligence II: Extensions and Evaluations.
- The Routledge Companion to Islamic Philosophy?
Srivastava , Jen-Chih Yao. Some families of generalized complete and incomplete elliptic-type integrals Hari M.
Select a Web Site
Srivastava , Rakesh K. Parmar , Purnima Chopra. Srivastava , Mu-Ming Wong. Some classes of generating functions associated with a certain family of extended and generalized hypergeometric functions Rekha Srivastava.
Share This Paper. Citations Publications citing this paper. Srivastava , Jen-Chih Yao.
- Roger Corman: Interviews.
- Close to Home: A Novel of Suspense;
- Materials physics;
- Mad Cowboy: Plain Truth from the Cattle Rancher Who Wont Eat Meat.
- Drucker on Asia: A Dialogue Between Peter Drucker and Isao Nakauchi.
- Ancient Greek Dialects and Early Authors: Introduction to the Dialect Mixture in Homer, with Notes on Lyric and Herodotus.
Some families of generalized complete and incomplete elliptic-type integrals Hari M. Srivastava , Rakesh K. Parmar , Purnima Chopra. Srivastava , Mu-Ming Wong.