- The Cardiology Intensive Board Review Question Book.
- Join Kobo & start eReading today.
- The Cardiology Intensive Board Review Paperback 3.
- Borderline Case: Book 1 of the Borderline Series!
- Authority and the Female Body in the Writings of Julian of Norwich and Margery Kempe (Studies in Medieval Mysticism, Volume 5).
- Attractors for semigroups and evolution equations!
Leslie Cho ; Brian P. Topol MD.
Publisher: Lippincott Williams and Wilkins , This specific ISBN edition is currently not available. View all copies of this ISBN edition:.
- Chemical Carcinogenesis.
- Ruling Russia : politics and administration in the Age of Absolutism, 1762-1796.
- The Cardiology Intensive Board Review: Third Edition!
- The Cardiology Intensive Board Review Question Book : Leslie Cho : !
- The Emotional Edge: Discover Your Inner Age, Ignite Your Hidden Strengths, and Reroute Misdirected Fear to Live Your Fullest?
Synopsis Available in both print and PDA formats, The Cardiology Intensive Board Review Question Book is a highly focused question-and-answer review geared specifically to candidates taking the Cardiovascular Boards and the Cardiovascular section of the Internal Medicine Boards, whether for initial certification or for recertification.
Create a Want.
Other Popular Editions of the Same Title. Search for all books with this author and title. Customers who bought this item also bought. Stock photo.
Chapter 1. Arrhythmia
Brand new: lowest price The lowest-priced brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging where packaging is applicable. Md Facc Griffin. Title Cardiology Intensive Board Review. Author Leslie Cho, Brian P. Format Paperback.
- Understanding Evil: An Interdisciplinary Approach.
- Cardiology Intensive Board Review Question Book | Mobile App;
- Related products.
- Special order items?
- Cardiology Intensive Board Review.
See details. Buy It Now.
The Cardiology Intensive Board Review Question Book
Add to cart. Griffin , Paperback, Revised. Be the first to write a review About this product. About this product Product Information Includes hundreds of case-based review questions, written in the same format as the ABIM cardiovascular medicine boards. This book helps you ensure highly targeted, high-yield preparation with content areas covered in the same proportion as those on the actual exam.
Additional Product Features Dewey Edition. Show More Show Less. Any Condition Any Condition. Griffin ,