Spara som favorit. Skickas inom vardagar.
- Divergent Capitalisms - E-bok - Richard Whitley () | Bokus;
- Read Divergent Capitalisms: The Social Structuring and Change of Business Systems Ebook Free?
- Divergent Capitalisms?
The late twentieth century has witnessed the establishment of new forms of capitalism in East Asia as well as new market economies in Eastern Europe. Despite the growth of international investment and capital flows, these distinctive business systems remain different from each other and from those already developed in Europe and the Americas.
Divergent Capitalisms: The Social Structuring and Change of Business Systems
This continued diversity of capitalism results from, and is reproduced by, significant differences in societal institutionsand agencies such as the state, capital and labour markets, and dominant beliefs about trust, loyalty, and authority. This book presents the comparative business systems framework for describing and explaining the major differences in economic organization between market economies in the late twentieth century.
Home Perspectives Reading material Divergent capitalism. The social structuring and change of business systems. Add Comment. Latest News Events Articles.
A visit to McLaren technological centre in Woking England. Another year with a new group of audacious students 18 Sep Another year with a new group of audacious students 16 Sep Technology and Entrepreneurship 10 May Another year with a new group of audacious students 23 Jun An evolutionary perspective of innovation 10 Jan The perennial and elongated shadow of Schumpeter 16 May Tensions managing employee innovation behavior 19 Jan Under the spell of conventional understanding of innovation 14 Oct
- Divergent Capitalism — The Social Structuring and Change of Business Systems | SpringerLink?
- Biodegradable Polymer-Based Scaffolds for Bone Tissue Engineering.
- Divergent Capitalisms (P) The Social Structuring and Change of Business Systems.
- Reading Bernard Williams.
- Fler böcker av Richard Whitley.
- Cleanroom Design;