The boundary element method applied to incompressible viscous fluid flow
The topics addressed are wide ranging, and include: Asymptotic analysis Boundary-domain integral equations Viscoplastic fluid flow Stationary waves Interior Neumann shape optimization Self-configuring neural networks This collection will be of interest to researchers in applied mathematics, physics, and mechanical and electrical engineering, as well as graduate students in these disciplines and other professionals for whom integration is an essential tool.
Geometric methods and applications. For computer science and engineering
Buy Hardcover. FAQ Policy.
- Integral Methods in Science and Engineering on Apple Books.
- China after the Cultural Revolution: politics between two party congresses!
- Techniques and Applications.
- Geometric Analysis and PDEs: Lectures given at the C.I.M.E. Summer School held in Cetraro, Italy, June 11-16, 2007?
About this book This contributed volume contains a collection of articles on state-of-the-art developments on the construction of theoretical integral techniques and their application to specific problems in science and engineering. Show all.
- Enabling Technology for MEMS and Nanodevices;
- Download Integral Methods In Science And Engineering: Techniques And Applications.
- The HP Virtual Server Environment: Making the Adaptive Enterprise Vision a Reality in Your Datacenter?
- Integral methods in science and engineering : techniques and applications - Semantic Scholar.
- Recommended for you.
In certain circumstances, such models yield exact analytic solutions. When they do not, they are solved numerically by means of various approximation schemes. Whether analytic or numerical, these solutions share a common feature: they are constructed by means of the powerful tool of integration--the focus of this self-contained book. An outgrowth of the Ninth International Conference on Integral Methods in Science and Engineering, this work illustrates the application of integral methods to diverse problems in mathematics, physics, biology, and engineering.
- The Devils Cave (Bruno, Chief of Police, Book 5).
- Responding to Americas Homeless: Public Policy Alternatives.
- Introduction to electrical power systems?
- Moon Arches & Canyonlands National Parks (Moon Handbooks Series).
- Computational Design of Ligand Binding Proteins;
The thirty two chapters of the book, written by scientists with established credentials in their fields, contain state-of-the-art information on current research in a variety of important practical disciplines. The problems examined arise in real-life processes and phenomena, and the solution techniques range from theoretical integral equations to finite and boundary elements.
Integral Methods in Science and Engineering
Specific topics covered include spectral computations, atmospheric pollutant dispersion, vibration of drilling masts, bending of thermoelastic plates, homogenization, equilibria in nonlinear elasticity, modeling of syringomyelia, fractional diffusion equations, operators on Lipschitz domains, systems with concentrated masses, transmission problems, equilibrium shape of axisymmetric vesicles, boundary layer theory, and many more.
Integral Methods in Science and Engineering is a useful and practical guide to a variety of topics of interest to pure and applied mathematicians, physicists, biologists, and civil and mechanical engineers, at both the professional and graduate student level. Review Text From the reviews: "The international conferences with the generic title of Integral Methods in Science and Engineering IMSE are forum where academics and other researches whose really significantly analytic or numerical ntegration methods in their integrations present their newest results and exchange ideas related to future projects.
The book contains 32 articles esented at IMSE The remarkable original papers included in this volume offer to researchers a rich scientific support in this area.
Review quote From the reviews: "The international conferences with the generic title of Integral Methods in Science and Engineering IMSE are forum where academics and other researches whose really significantly analytic or numerical ntegration methods in their integrations present their newest results and exchange ideas related to future projects.
Learn about new offers and get more deals by joining our newsletter.
Sign up now. Follow us.