- Palliative Care in Ireland;
- Secrets of the I Ching.
Welcome to Petroleum Geoscience Program The prime goal of the new Petroleum Geoscience Program is to become a leader in the field of petroleum geoscience education and research within Southeast Asia. Facebook Fanpage. Carbonate Field Trip Job vacancy Download.
Applications Form. Required and elective courses are listed in the following table: Required courses Credit hours cr. MSc students can chose other electives from the list of PGEG level electives offered in the PhD in Petroleum Geosciences program, and, with the consent of their academic advisor, from level courses offered by other MSc programs at KU. Elective Course 1 4 cr.
- Franz Liszt, Volume 1: The Virtuoso Years, 1811-1847.
- Adeno-Associated Virus: Methods and Protocols;
- Understanding Thermodynamics (Dover Books on Physics)?
- Take the Long Way Home!
- Commonwealth: Inter- and Non-State Contributions to Global Governance (Global Institutions)!
- Petroleum Geoscience | University of London.
- A Mickey Spillane Companion.
- Interpet Guide to Fish Breeding (Fishkeepers Guides);
- SpringerBriefs in Petroleum Geoscience & Engineering!
Year 2: Fall Semester Elective Course 2 4 cr. TOTAL 35 cr.
Heat Transport in Sedimentary Basins. Source Rocks and Petroleum Geochemistry. Petroleum Migration. Well Logging: Principles, Applications and Uncertainties.
Seismic Exploration. Production Geology. Introduction to Reservoir Modelling.