Help Centre. My Wishlist Sign In Join.
Be the first to write a review. Add to Wishlist.
- Reference and Information Services: An Introduction by Richard E. Bopp, Linda C. Smith - ecejyredagij.ml!
- The cannabinoids: chemical, pharmacologic, and therapeutic aspects.
- Elastomers and Rubber Compounding Materials: Manufacture, Properties and Applications.
- Reference and Information Services : An introduction.
- Carbon Nanotubes and Nanosensors: Vibration, Buckling and Balistic Impact.
- The Plight of Feeling: Sympathy and Dissent in the Early American Novel.
Ships in 7 to 10 business days. Link Either by signing into your account or linking your membership details before your order is placed.
Description Product Details Click on the cover image above to read some pages of this book! Syria's Secret Library The true story of how a beseiged Syrian town fo In Stock. Case Management Inclusive Community Practice.
- The Kiss (Witch & Wizard, Book 4)!
- Introduction to Reference and Information Services in Today's School Library.
- Reference and information services: an introduction (Richard E. Bopp and Linda C. Smith (eds.))!
- Reference and Information Services: An Introduction - Kay Ann Cassell, Uma Hiremath - Google книги!
Child Protection - The essential guide For teachers and other professionals whose work The Library A Catalogue of Wonders. Social Work Fields of Practice.
Join Kobo & start eReading today
The Library Book. Chapter 13, "Selection and Evaluation of Reference Sources," serves as an introduction to Part II, which deals with information sources and their use. Chapters 14 through 22 discuss the characteristics and uses of particular types of reference tools. Significant electronic titles that have no print counterpart are discussed, as well.
Reference and Information Services
Authors of sources chapters have made efforts to include reference tools commonly found in libraries of all kinds, to add discussions of important Canadian sources, and to identify and describe tools useful in the provision of reference service to special populations. Contains references. Libraries Unlimited, Inc. Note: For second edition, see ED