Global political economy: contemporary theories
Add to cart. Be the first to write a review About this product. About this product Product Information What are the cutting-edge debates in global political economy? This book presents an overview of all the major contemporary debates and approaches at the forefront of European and North American global political economy. Additional Product Features Dewey Edition. Cerny 3. Globalisation: Trend or project? Game Theory: International trade, conflict and cooperation Lisa Carlson 9.
- Discovering Life, Manufacturing Life: How the experimental method shaped life sciences!
- Global political economy : contemporary theories / edited by Ronen Palan - Details - Trove.
- Lessons in Life I Learned From My Baseball Cards.
- Guidelines for the Inpatient Treatment of Severely Malnourished Children?
- Fields of Faith Theology and Religious Studies for the Twenty-first Century.
New institutionalism and international relations Hendrik Spruyt Globalization and Theories of Regulation Michael Dunford Transnational Historical Materialism: Theories of transnational class formation and world order Henk Overbeek Show More Show Less. Pre-owned Pre-owned. No ratings or reviews yet. Be the first to write a review. Best Selling in Nonfiction See all. Open Borders Inc. Permanent Record by Edward Snowden , Hardcover 1. Save on Nonfiction Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days.
You may also like. Politics Paperback Nonfiction Books in English. Politics Paperback Books in French. Politics Paperback Books.
- Account Options.
- High Voltage and Electrical Insulation Engineering;
- Frequently bought together.
- Customers who viewed this item also viewed.
- Racism and Colonialism.
- Global Political Economy.
Diez and S. Stetter, Security Dialogue. Most users should sign in with their email address.
If you originally registered with a username please use that to sign in. To purchase short term access, please sign in to your Oxford Academic account above. Don't already have an Oxford Academic account?
Publication Type: "Book Chapter" - The Bichler and Nitzan Archives
Oxford University Press is a department of the University of Oxford. It furthers the University's objective of excellence in research, scholarship, and education by publishing worldwide. Sign In or Create an Account.
- Please Consider Donating.
- The Constitutional Jurisprudence of the Federal Republic of Germany.
- Elliptic Curves: Number Theory and Cryptography (Discrete Mathematics and Its Applications)?
- RIPE Series in Global Political Economy - Routledge!
- Account Options.
- Global Political Economy : Contemporary Theories (2000, Paperback)!
Sign In. Advanced Search. Article Navigation. Close mobile search navigation Article Navigation.
Edited Journal Special Issues
Volume 2. Cite Citation.
Permissions Icon Permissions. Issue Section:. You do not currently have access to this article.