- mathematics and statistics online?
- Being Right or Making Money (3rd Edition).
- Priorities and Christian Ethics (New Studies in Christian Ethics).
- Group theoretical methods in machine learning.
Sign In. Access provided by: anon Sign Out.
Bispectrum on finite groups - IEEE Conference Publication
Bispectrum on finite groups Abstract: The algebraic theory of finite groups appears in signal processing problems involving the statistical analysis of ranked data and the construction of invariants for pattern recognition. Standard signal processing techniques involving spectral analysis are, in theory, possible for data defined on finite groups by using the Fourier transform provided by group representations.
- I Got Schooled: The Unlikely Story of How a Moonlighting Movie Maker Learned the Five Keys to Closing Americas Education Gap!
- Representation theory and harmonic analysis of wreath products of finite groups | UTS Library!
- ecejyredagij.ml | Representation Theory of Finite Groups (ebook), Benjamin Steinberg | |?
- FADE TO GREY (CASPAR NOVELS Book 1).
- Zelmenyaners: A Family Saga?
- Trích dẫn trùng lặp!
However, one such technique, the bispectrum, which is useful for analysing non-Gaussian data as well as for constructing geometric invariants, has not been explored in detail for finite groups. This paper shows how to construct the bispectrum on an arbitrary finite group or homogeneous space and explores its properties.
Examples are given using the symmetric group as well as wreath-product groups. A self-contained introduction to the representation theory and harmonic analysis of wreath products of finite groups, with examples and exercises. Ta kontakt med Kundesenteret.
Avbryt Send e-post. Les mer.
Om boka Representation Theory and Harmonic Analysis of Wreath Products of Finite Groups This book presents an introduction to the representation theory of wreath products of finite groups and harmonic analysis on the corresponding homogeneous spaces. The reader will find a detailed description of the theory of induced representations and Clifford theory, focusing on a general formulation of the little group method.
This provides essential tools for the determination of all irreducible representations of wreath products of finite groups. The exposition also includes a detailed harmonic analysis of the finite lamplighter groups, the hyperoctahedral groups, and the wreath product of two symmetric groups. This relies on the generalised Johnson scheme, a new construction of finite Gelfand pairs.